Video Downloader as a Wonderful and Useful Tool to Grab Your Favorite Videos
Oftentimes, there are interesting videos out there that you want to keep them for a long time. Therefore, you can watch them over and over again. However, the problem that usually arises is the videos cannot be played unless you go online. It sometimes cannot be done, especially if you are far in a remote area. Well, there is always solution to everything. For this problem, you can get video downloader. It comes in both application and online, so if you’re still in a big town and connected to the internet via Wi-Fi, you can save as many video files as possible.
What is Video Downloader and What Features Can be Found Inside?
1. What is it?
To answer that sub-heading question, you can refer to the app name itself: video downloader. It means you can use those applications, or a link connecting you to such website to retrieve a video from any webpage
2. Can you grab any videos from any websites?
Probably this technology advancement is like an oasis for you who dream to watch the favorite video without going online. Unfortunately, the answer is, Yes.But Not all websites that store video on their page can ‘share’ their video file through video downloader. There are several reasons why you cannot download video from all websites:
- This act is forbidden since it may cause you to be involved in a piracy act.
- This is also done to appreciate the creator’s sweat and tears while making that video.
- Lastly, to keep the traffic of the video provider site itself.
It is very unfortunate, indeed. However, that’s only a minority. In most cases, you can grab videos by using the installable application or making your way to that downloader page while online.
3. Features offered
There are many features offered in video downloader apps or site pages. Below are some of the features you can find in 1stvideodownloader.com
- Downloading the video
This is the basic feature which becomes the underlying reason to build web apps 1st video downloader. Also, this feature is what makes the app or site page stand out from other utility sites.
- Downloading the video into any desirable file types
Some PC or mobile phone may not be equipped with certain codec to play video in specific type files. Codec is a short term from coder-decoder. Which literally is a device, or in some cases, an app or program, that helps to decode the encoded data for playback and vice versa.
To get the easier explanation for codec, imagine that you have a video file. And you have a video player for that file. Here, that video player has the codec needed to decode the data from that video. As a result, you can watch the video while grabbing some popcorn or pizza.
Back to the earlier explanation, video downloader enables its user, including you, to download the video file in a specific file type. Let’s say, MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, or maybe a 3GP (although 3GP it’s pretty rare nowadays). Most people go with MP4 as this file type is compatible to both PC and smartphones.
- Enabling you to get the audio file only
This is also an outstanding feature of the video downloader, although not all downloader have this. Let’s say, you found a lyric video of a song, and you want to grab the audio file only. This feature is what you will need in a downloader. Why so, grabbing its audio file can help you to omit those hundreds of megabytes, and use only a little portion of them. Another reason is, you don’t need the visual – but only the audio file, right? So, dismissing the moving visual is a nice option to make.
- Allowing you to grab various resolutions of video
Well, in case you don’t have plenty spaces left but you still want to save that video, this feature is the savior. You can choose any video resolutions that you like. To save your memory space, that’s best to get that 240p video. And vice versa, if you want your video to be crystal clear, increase the resolution into the HQ ones. For medium quality, you can start at 360p, 480p or 4k, whichever is fine.
Although you can save some spaces this way, bear in mind that you’ll need to deal with the ‘broken’ video playback as the consequence.
How Does the Video Downloader Work?
You might think how the site or app work wonder while ‘searching’ a video, rendering into a certain file type, and help you get it into your possession. Here’s how it works.
- First, you will get to the 1st video downloader site .
- Then you will copy the link of the video you want to download. After that, you paste it into the video downloader link box.
- Then, do custom settings regarding the video resolution, file type, and many other else.
- After several seconds, you can directly download the video.
- Which happens behind this?
- After you give the app/site the identifying link, the program will work to find the video file in that video-provider site.
- Once the program found it, it will trigger your app to start downloading it by enabling the video download button. Or, in case you are using a 1st video downloader site, it stores the video in its cloud while it shows the download option in your monitor.
- The next thing happens is, you adjust the settings, and clicking that button to start the download.
Although understanding the mechanism of how video downloader is pretty easy, building the utility itself requires decent knowledge and experience. It is an amazing work that can help many people grab the video, so you can watch it without going online.